- Open Access
Erratum to: Identification of mutations, gene expression changes and fusion transcripts by whole transcriptome RNAseq in docetaxel resistant prostate cancer cells
© The Author(s) 2016
- Received: 28 November 2016
- Accepted: 28 November 2016
- Published: 8 December 2016
The original article was published in SpringerPlus 2016 5:1861
After the publication of our article (Ma et al. 2016), we became aware of an error in the “Fusion transcript detection and validation” section of our Results.
“Two gene fusions had been found by previous studies: UBE2L3-KRAS (Wang et al. 2011) expressed in all three cell lines and TAF15-AP2B1 (http://22.214.171.124/PanCanFusV2/Fusions!fusion) specific expressed in Du145 (Additional file 3). The other fourteen fusions were novel discovered.”
“Two gene fusions had been found in prostate cancer in previous studies (Wang et al. 2011; Klijn et al. 2015): UBE2L3-KRAS and C14orf166-SLC25A21 were expressed in all three cell lines in our study (Additional file 3). The other fourteen fusions are reported here for the first time in prostate cancer.”
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made.
- Klijn C, Durinck S, Stawiski EW, Haverty PM, Jiang Z, Liu H et al (2015) A comprehensive transcriptional portrait of human cancer cell lines. Nat Biotechnol 33:306–312View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Ma Y, Miao Y, Peng Z, Sandgren J, Díaz De Ståhl T, Huss M, Lennartsson L, Liu Y, Nistér M, Nilsson S, Li C (2016) Identification of mutations, gene expression changes and fusion transcripts by whole transcriptome RNAseq in docetaxel resistant prostate cancer cells. SpringerPlus 5:1861View ArticleGoogle Scholar